Monday, January 21, 2013

Sweet Kindness

26 Acts of Kindness
Act #12

Yesterday a friend gave me a bag of lollipops to use in my 26 Acts of Kindness.  It's very cool when others join in.  Love it!  So I took one of those cute little green buckets that I picked up at Target and filled it with the lollipops, placed a pretty ribbon on it and wrote out the card. 





Act #12
I am calling this one Sweet Kindness...a little sugar goes a long way!  
In honor of Victoria Soto, Teacher
Sandy Hook Elementary School

Today I stopped into a friend's restaurant in Waterford, CT - Filomena's.   And that is where I placed this bundle of sweetness, at the host/hostess stand.  

If you think about this one...3 friends put it together.  I bet Victoria Soto would like that.  (My thanks to my friends. xoxx))   

If you would like to follow 26 Acts of Kindness on facebook - CLICK HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting. All comments await moderation before showing in the post.